SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

re: facts are found in charts too Some people will Know more...

1. 652 Posts.
    re: facts are found in charts too Some people will Know more because of what they already know..

I am not an expert on China, Gambling, The New Directors, Shanghai ,keno Etc Etc

There will always be some who come from a background
    Were they do have real expertise about these things and there potential...

In a list of factors that determines share prices going forward... What I call the technical position... would

become less and less important as our investment time horizon lengthens... So Yes in the fullness of time SSI will be worth what it is worth !

But I have to buy or sell shares in the moment.. At the price prevailing that will determine My return to a high degree... while the rate of return will converge to an average over a long time frame ... The total return, the dollars made at the end point do not... The price I pay
    IS a big determinant of that...

The price at any point in time is determined by supply vs demand at that moment of transaction

Now shares outstanding, and esp the free float is a real limited number... The Concept of strong and weak hands is a real actuality....

famous works of art ,, or valuable jewels etc might be held by hands that strong that they are never traded..

Even though demand could vastly outstrip supply..

OK the P&F chart graphically displays supply versus demand... rallies , reactions ranges....

The bar chart with volume... Shows the flow of that limited resource ( actual shares ) between buyers and sellers.....

So the chart is a performance measure ,

Is demand overcoming supply ( prices up ? )
    what result ( price movement ) results from a given effort ( Volume of shares ) ?

what cause is being built up and to what effect ( Are shares being accumulated or distributed ? )

Prices go up and then they come down
    Do they go down as far ?

what stops them going down ?

what makes them go up again ?

In the trading moment , the changes in supply and demand...Of a limited resource..

Demand can exhaust supply at the price..
    Or supply can overcome demand...

Why look at the chart ?

because participants in the mkt have different time frames ,, different knowledge and different cost bases...

So yes look at the company,,, But you can look through and with everybody else's eyes as well ..

Now Who is buying at the tops
    and who is selling ?

who buys at the bottoms and who is selling

There is always smarter money... Always someone with the resources the luck ( luck because they are in the vicinity ) or the background to Know

Know ?.. for eg The who and what of these two new Chinese directors.. Bruce mathieson.... Shanghai
    ..Anything . But something...

At the tops yes it could be all darvas boxes

( look at the price range... IF noise is added to signal
    price range will widen ... If it is just darvas box buying
    Just noise buying .. then Volume and price will diverge )

At the bottoms Who is buying ? noise will sell but to who ?

OK I say that Tuesday Volume meant something

Now If I don't stop I will end up writing a book...

In the post above lower lows should be higher lows
    The context makes that clear...

All things being equal IF this is a good story here..
    That limited resource ( shares outstanding ) will concentrate into the hands of those who know that.
    And the supply at the price will be exhausted...

Then some good news ( if ) and well the rise to $4.20

shows what will happen.....that first Volume spike was a real give away that something good was in play...

That buying came from nowhere.. ( No Noise indicators )
    We had news and people who knew what it meant..

The mkt has they say is made up of heterogeneous agents.

Not Mr uniform EMH man with eyes only for the end of time ... and none for the here and now and what everbody else might be doing ...

motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.