SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

unbelievable! $3.60, page-40

1. 652 Posts.
    re: facts are found in charts too "How many times years ago were we told GCN was going to .16 going by the charts, did it in those years , of course not."

What is this got to do with ME ?

''You talk of charts, then tell us what the charts say about the price going forward, a time frame,''

Please reproduce the actual quote in context form the above posts..

I said reading the merger report and the Carmichael together

the thought that popped into My head was through $6

to $9

I am not responsible for your experience with charts in general or particular.... from any source

I think you have twisted and Misquoted me and using other peoples charts as a proof

I think you owe me an apology and members of the forum as well

over to you..

And you did ask what since July .. I graciously responded and emailed the chart to illustrate what since July

Where is the prediction in a time frame ?

Apologize or point it out to Me ..

I can see I talked about what had happened
    and How selling had ( and has ) eased off..

And I said lets's see if $3.40 produces buying or selling..

Where exactly is the price target and time frame

Where is it for example I say the chart says $6.00 by next Monday????????

Apology ???

Next chapter is that the prediction ?

Only if I said It would be a good one..

I said lets hope it would be So...

Tomorrow will come and with it selling or buying
    that is just a given...

On second thought you are talking about other people's charts So I wonder if you will quote another's commentary

So here is the so called prediction

as posted with still the lower instead of higher lows as it should be

"OK what do I see ?the run up to $4.20 was not a buying climax... It was not a bandwagon of indicator driven noise... it was Buying at that price easing off While some decided to sell ( take profits ( I guess ) and good luck to them )

We can see in the chart buying demand was still the same and even rose... Volume climbed until that real volume spike on that Tuesday.. Nothing dramatic But a Selling Climax... That selling which built up and maybe a small bandwagon of sellers ( indicator driven ? ) Then ran smack into demand that stopped the price decline in it's tracks and overcame it... At a certain price Buyers said yes and all you have got and more ....

I have said this in the posts above.... Why do I want to see lower lows ? Well moves seem to need some preparation. Buyers having had bids hit don't just usually switch to taking out offers... here time is a factor... Buyers sit ( maybe off screen ) but if the selling pressure is gone, volume dries up.. Some still hit the bid but are less distressed they sell less and wont reach down So far.... While We might not make New highs
    if the bottoms are trending ... then the next chapter will be soon ....

I say that Tuesday showed good demand and buying..
    Action since says not much available now at the price

Next (good ? ) news will take this higher.. Only We have had a lot of stock change hands... So the cost base of those now holding and their reasons and outlook are on average all changed...

Weekly bar chart with Volume looks good
    clearly shows the volume interacting with price and that
    reversal action...
    P&F chart ( Box size .20 and reversal 1 ) shows the thrust down and two downside strides... Now broken

Action here is now sideways a close of $3.40 would be the first buy signal since the high of $4.20

now I believe the smarter ( first to act ) money was active already on that Tuesday ( read the above posts for context ) So a buy signal like this ( if it comes ) is confirmation.... The problem with waiting for the confirmed breakout ( it's up when it's up ) is that will there be volume then to buy at favourable prices ?

The P&F chart is linear scale over 18 mths time frame
    Has such it will display curves

We can see a classic S-Curve ( the first of many ? linking to form one very large S-curve ? )

S-curve is an idealized curve of growth dynamics...

It is the classic adoption diffusion path..

Accumulation distribution and re-accumulation (?)cycle..

Let us look out for 3.40 next week and see what happens... will it unlock more selling or more buying ?

mkt Dynamics are fascinating and valuable to study from all angles.... But yes Angry if SSI really do it... It will go up !

I will send you the chart... see the two downside strides
    See the chart now in new territory... And put it in the context of the rise from .12 to 4.20

All I can see is a side way range at the top

( And what makes a trading range is another interesting topic )

Let us all hope the next chapter ( heralded by new Volume ) is a thrilling one !

My view and My opinions ,,, because you did ask what about since July!"

I think I talked about where things were

And said lets see Now... I can not see where I said

''You talk of charts, then tell us what the charts say about the price going forward, a time frame,''

We all take people on merit constructively add our input.. We are all furthered... You twist misrepresent
    and even make me responsible for what others say and do.... We get no where...

I am sorry if it upsets you But if SSI trades at $3.40

I will be looking to see what happens...

How does your approach work ?

That is blaming Me for other charts other views ?

motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.