SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

unbelievable! $3.60, page-43

1. 652 Posts.
    re: facts are found in charts too "Don't try and complicate it, if or when it makes a profit and makes a trend of it, the share price WILL go up."

Just think about this quote of yours and if it has any real use on that list of the effective ...

I had a look at SSI full year report

I see No profit... Yet the share price is up ?
    OK I agree it is simple but waiting to buy till When it makes a profit... Seems not that effective ?

How High will the price be then ?

It has gone up from .12 to a high of $4.20

Without those profits that you say are the only criteria..

I would think it is obviously gone up because demand for the shares overcame the supply....

I can see that in a chart .. I can not see profits there or anywhere.... Except maybe in the future .( immediate future?)....

And I guess that is why the demand is there and the supply has not been...

Expectations ! Now based on what ?

Wishful thinking or a firm footing of some knowing ?

Now has I said We can research and know ( something )
    And others too... Some are near at hand some are far away... That is from real understanding..

HC members were much near at hand from Non members for example...

NASDAQ burst.... compare EPS Now to mkt peak...

You would say profits must now be a lot lower

But are they.... Or just expectations Now grounded and then without foundation ?

Research shows that if everyone was rational and has equal information.. price volatility falls and volume to minimal amounts..

Everyone knows the right price and so the sellers wanting a little more than fair value and the buyers a little less... NO TRADE... the occasional seller who sells for non financial reason takes a small discount and Volume then is traded....

But where is that market ?

In this thread I have given my perspective

"Information Known By everyone has zero value "

But when does everyone know everything..

Some Know Richard Li Personally ( I don't ) Some the New Directors... Some Know of them at least ... Some Know China very well... Shanghai is like home etc..

And Gambling is where they are etc etc...

Some people have been HC members and have read your and My threads So they had SSI in the back of mind.....Some still never heard of SSI...

all that comes together in the last trade and the next...

And the expectations drive demand......

Last time I looked SSI still had No profit..

Yet it is up !

And lets us hope next report it does have one and the share price is way up !

As to "It will be interesting to see How much Volume to take back to $4.20 ( Of course IF ! )"

I will still be interested even though you say

"You expected $4+ some weeks ago when it was around $3.80, it went the other way, why??"

Angry No matter what method you do use..

new information is constantly arising... At a certain moment probabilities are such... But then they change..

I can not wait to buy after the event... Only before

that is risk but why We get rewarded..

Even profits change over time.. So Why pin Me down to a frozen moment ?

As always My view and understanding AT THE MOMENT !

But ( and just for you to make it clear ) Dynamically

changing as My ability experience knowledge and information and circumstance all change too !

Angry take this if you like.I saw the selling and the buying.... Now I still see buying But little selling

Share volume trickles through...At the price all things equal... supply no more...

Then next move ....

All this at the moment... Can not blame Me if there are different things to see in another moment...

Then I will see different things .....

That is a good word... mkt is dynamic ,, We in our approach have to be too...

Support is willing buyers NOW
    resistance is distressed sellers NOW

lets see what today brings !!!

But Even though everything is flux... We have to act in a particular moment... I have to buy or sell before not after the event...

I have looked at the reports.. I have looked at different aspects... I have looked at Mr market..

Why take such issue with Me ?

motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.