CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

unbelievable but true

1. 1,340 Posts.
    Thought I would share this with my fellow cvi travellers.

Got a call from a mate of mine tonight who asked me what the price of rio was. I told him about $140 after going to near $150 earlier today.

There was a silence for a few sconds and it sounded like he was doing some sums.

The next word was "@hit". You know. That smelly brown stuff.

Anyway I said "why? what's up?

He went on to tell me about a work colleague who casually mentioned to him today that he had some rio shares. He asked him how many and he went on to say that his father had given him the shares as part of his father will when he died some years ago. Apparently the shares were bought years ago and his father sat on em for a number of years prior to his death.

Anyway to cut a long story short, he told my mate that he had......now get this......80,000 of em.

He was totally oblivious to their worth, so much so that he was working in a warehouse to pay "the rent" and was thinking of getting rid of the "old bomb" of a car he has which is on its last legs but was wondering what to buy........that was not to expensive.

Can you believe this? I swear it's true.

The guy is worth inexcess of 11 million dollars and he works in a warehouse for wages, blissfully unaware of his wealth!

Incredible!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.