GDA 1.92% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

unbelievable opportunity, page-10

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Mr 47,
    am approaching 40 years following the asx not 50 lol. The extra 10 years will be the best lol. I used to get my fathers Herald newspaper after work and read from top to bottom the daily reports ( I was 9) when they only listed about 180 or 200 stocks ( too long ago to remember). I do remember the way he used to buy stocks because someone said they were "going places" lol, they never did. I learnt some valuable lessons as you can imagine, without having any money at risk myself. I started my first small business at primary school trading marbles believe it or not! Very lucrative. I used to get the marbles out of old batteries, I used to sell the "clearies" for 5c each and the "stonies" for 2c each. Good money for a 9 year old back in 1969. My second business venture was ( you'll love this one) buying butterflies from a commercial breeder and selling them with a 100% mark up. I turned over on average about $100 per month back in the mid 70's. Lot's of water under the bridge since then.
    The subject heading you chose for this thread is appropriate isn't it!
    Always on the lookout for an unbelievable "opportunity".
    Not all opportunities though end up winners but my investment strategy targets a 70% success rate. With my four stocks this year the rate has been 100% so far so I hope GDA doesn't spoil the success rate, lol.
    As most readers of my posts can see I love writing and am currently writing two books which keeps the tooth picks propping the eyelids open sometimes.
    I'm not a big investor in the asx compared to some people I know but I enjoy the independence compared to my previous career in government.
    Kynan333, no you don't have to be an existing owner of GDA shares. I don't know what the ex date is but the owners of GDA at close of business on the day before that ex date get the bonus shares and free options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.5¢ $10 38

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75021 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 3504 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.