GDA 0.00% 26.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

unbelievable opportunity, page-28

1. 3,267 Posts.
    There are a couple of different scenarios we could look at for the next week or two.
    My comsec access doesn't work over the weekends for some reason but from memory, the data for trading indicated that the price of around 40c (post consol), was the vwap for some time and the drop to post consol 22c could have been because of some people selling out to take profits which pushed the price down, or alternatively some felt the consol was a negative based on some other company's consols' ( but which didn't have bonus and free options) that caused them to decide to sell out and the price dropped back accordingly. If the "fair value" is say around 40c, post consol, then the move could be back to these levels now that the exiting holders have in fact exited over the last month or so. If this is the case , any new news could reasonably be expected to increase the sp and market cap above the 40c levels but market sentiment is a strange thing so where to from here is pretty much hard to predict. The uncertainty about whether the bonus and free options would occur is now removed which could see prices back to the 40c levels but who knows? I doubt that management would have a short period for conversion of the options before the ex date, rather a 7 or 8 day period before an ex date as the company would be keen to get as many of the options converted as possible to get the cash from conversions for further exploration work which they have a lot of to fund which is great for further improvement to the market cap'.
    Any good news will make the share price move one way or another as well. So is 40c to 50c (pc) possible if the news is good? I don't know. We know that the price has been there since January.
    One thing I do know is that the trading data recently has shown that the share price was stable around 30c (pc) and there were few people selling down, rather investors were buying up to the 29c and 30c levels where sellers were placing their sell orders. This can be observed by watching the total volumes and if sales occur and the buy sell volumes remain pretty much the same, the orders are generally coming in from off screen ( for both the buy and sell orders).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11539 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 25981 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.