GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

unbelievable opportunity, page-33

1. 3,267 Posts.
    cmd, yes, they need to convert.
    we don't know what the ex date is yet.
    I might be wrong but I think the dates referred to in the notice for the agm re the record date and deferred trading is to do with the consolidation not the bonus and free options.
    I think some people are confused between the two separate issues, one is the consol' and the time table with that and the other is the bonus issue etc and the timetable associated with that.
    The ex date for the bonus and free options might be up to 7 to 10 days after the record date for the consolidation, if that makes sense?
    I asked head office a couple of weeks ago about the ex dates and they hadn't decided yet and they said they would make an announcement to the market which hasn't been made yet.
    I guess they wanted to make sure the meeting voted in favour of the consol, which as we now know, was a yes vote.
    My guess is that we will have this coming week to convert and maybe a few days the following week or possibly longer.
    And this week or longer to buy either options or heads and get on the books in sufficient time before whatever the ex date is.

We should hopefully get an announcement early this week ( tomorrow I hope).
    They will want to get as many of the existing options converted for the cash benefits for the exploration and if the share price goes off this week ( or next, or both) , the GDAOA options might even come into play. The heads need to trade around 4.2c pre consol( 42c post consol')to be worth converting the GDAOA options to get in on the bonus and free options.
    I don't see any point in the company rushing the bonus and free options and on reflection , there might be some benefit in having the ex date 2 or 3 weeks after the record date of the consolidation. From memory the record date for the consol is 10 June 08 with the despatch date for security holding statements the 17th June08.
    If anyone is in doubt, It is in your interests to read the notice of agm and the attached explanatory statement as well as the revised notice dated 1 May 08.
    Don't take what I or anyone else says as gospel, reading the company notices is the asx compliant source of information.
    Check with your financial advisor if in doubt ( even if you are not in doubt).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $56.94K 218.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53904 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.