CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Good Evening Viewers.So now "flyingdoc" has decided to have a...

1. pjn
    123 Posts.
    Good Evening Viewers.

So now "flyingdoc" has decided to have a crack at You as well, Proofreader. Interesting.

It was only 7 or so days ago he had a go at JID.

Now, I have never met JID or even spoken to him, but this is where it gets very interesting! (I hope everyone stays with me on this one because this does affect us all).

I get no greater thrill on the Hotcopper forum than reading a post from anyone who has put much time into researching, documenting, assembling and finally presenting their work for all to enjoy, learn and act upon.
    Just this last year, I have made significant gains from following terific comment on BDR, SPM & EVG.

I couldn't find the post, but around 18 months ago JID wrote here on CFE a piece that captured my imagination.
    He made mention to being a top 20 shareholder of CFE and I thought, okay I will keep a track of what JID has got to say, it made good business sense to me.

For a little while all was very quiet, then it turned out the reason was simple...
    EVG EVG EVG. (Enviro Gold).

The similarities with CFE and EVG are amazing. Things like they dislike debt, do so much work themselves, not afraid to do thing differently. Its amazing how many CFE folk have also discovered EVG. JID made a presentation on EVG for all to easily read and understand. One major focus is on what EVG have done with a new GOLD refining technology called the Albion process.
    Now this is where CFE and the SAPPES project in Greece comes into play.
    What I am waiting to find out from CFE is if they know about the Albion extraction process, and if so does it have an application in Greece? (Sappes).
    I am very aware many companies are watching EVG like a chicken hawk. The Australian idea (Albion process), of extracting Gold without the use of the "Dirty" acids is exactly why SAPPES was held up for so long. Of course with EVG coming on line later this year with a massive gold pour, it wont take long for CFE and others to make there minds up if the Albion Process is usable. (Refer JID).

Just a little while longer and then hopefully we can add SAPPES to the never ending list of highly successful and very profitable sales for CFE.

Thanks For Your Time.

PJN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.