CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

JID, the fact that the share price went up by only 1 c instead...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    JID, the fact that the share price went up by only 1 c instead of 5 is not a reflection of what LL was already valued at, this is exactly how I predicted the Marampa sale will go. Money in the CFE safe is not money in the shareholders wallet unless it was being wound up today. The money will be reinvested in other assets that people dont even know about yet. Sage has done a great job, made many great investment decisions in a booming China driven mining bubble. Other companies are joining the race to buy up pieces of Africa with resource deposits and trying to do the same thing. that cant keep going on forever, and people are recognising that, so in the share price only going up 1 c, people, me included, are factoring in the probability that the next investment may not be so successful. Of course I could be premature and the next investment might be the best one yet, and the one after that is the one that falls over..know one really knows.
    Am I correct in thinking you are youngin who didnt go through the tech bubble? if people didnt learn from that they never will. Again my prediction of a marampa sale of 500mill is a 20 cent share price rise ( vs 80 c per share value), for the same reasoning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.