NDO 3.95% 85.0¢ nido education limited

unbelievable

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    NDO are about to drill a prospect within the next 10 weeks that possibly contains a billion barrels and their SP lingers around the 10 cent mark???

To put that in perspective...before they re-spudded Tindalo (holding a possible 23 million barrels) their SP spiked to a high of around 22 cents.

Yes their management leave alot to be desired and their track record is dismal to say the least but they are about to drill a billion barrel prospect with a major such as SHELL at the helm....yes I know Nido are operators but do you honestly believe that Shell will not be pulling the strings. Also the amount of expertise Shell are bringing to this drilling can not be ignored.

I have been waiting for a couple of years now to jump back onboard NDO as I did not care in the slightest about Tindalo it has always been about Gindara.

Of the 100's of wells being drilled around the world in the next month or two....how many of those do you think have a potential to hold a biilion barrels??? Not many thats for sure and probably none that can be drilled with a regular Semi-sub.

Forget about the SSN's, BHP's, WPL's, STO's as none of them have the Oil in place potential that NDO has for its next few wells. Anyone who can not see this as a screaming buy at this level should not be investing in oil stocks.

Just my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
-0.035(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 85.0¢ $157.5K 182.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 158594 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.