VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Is anyone going to the AGM on 25/11. I cannot make it. if so i...

1. zog
    2,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    Is anyone going to the AGM on 25/11. I cannot make it. if so i would like to formulate some questions to put to the directors. To me we need a greater explaination of what went wrong with production and why ph 1 is not producing the 14,000T/yr is was sized for particulary when as I understand much of the original plant was replaced. Would also like to know why when the mining lease was granted under the old licence we need to go through the whole process again and that the VXL environmental report was not produced until Dec 2014 but we were being told that production was imminent back in Aug 2014. Would also like more specifics on why:

Pre-screening was undersized; is it the jaw crusher, cone grinder at fault/undersized. I assume that since grinding capacity needs to be improved some of this is down to the cone grinder. It would seem that more/finer grinding is necessary - why was this not noted from historic production (which had "poor front end design") and adequate capcity installed. Is additional ball mill capacity required? if so why (recalling we are only at 2T/day which is a tiny fraction of the 38T/day - 14,000T per year capacity. I assume that the current 2T/day is on a 5day week 1 shift operation and that of 24/7 operation the 2T/day would become 8T/day - i.e the plant is currently operating at only 20% capacity.

I cannot understand how the bagging capacity was undersized it should petty easy to calculate how many bag/day are required and to size accordingly.

Many more questions but it would seem incompetent to to train manpower for 24/7 operation and thensack 75% of them when it would have been obvious that one shift producing 2T/day many months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.