TLS 0.28% $3.61 telstra group limited

unbelievable, page-30

1. 9,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Hey Cophot

Its early for me on a sunday morning and i'm still waking up but your post is the most correct and articulate analysis of telstra I have read.
    Its a long post which often I find hard to read but I had no trouble with yours because of the points you stated.

Besides your points i'll add .as already posted.
    -infraco imo can no longer be valued at $17-$20 billion ,tls has left it to late.As posted NBN loses money from this infrastructure (infraco) ,tls makes nothing from its fibre network (infraco) ,the CPI $1 billion lease seems to have no effect on ebit.
    Imo this will only get worse as telsta,MAQ and ben slattery continue to roll out their major city fibre connections.
    Thats strong competition yet to appear.
    Then with out doubt someone probably MAQ/Vocus will start to provide spaceex/starlink more teleport connections which will make it cheaper for starlink to connect as in $85 per month depending how close to telepot and what spacelink plan.Connection in real time is not an issue with laser connectivity,more teleports 4000 leo satellites and growing and leo and meo relay satellites .

Infraco is a massive asset ,then we have tls purple which I have already commented on and imo my thoughts have been confirmed with recent redundancy of 2800 when this sector is the hottest sector in the market and if run correctly purple is a global business etc etc etc .

Bottom line I repeat split telstra global /domestic connectivity business from telstra purple each with their own CEO etc.Same chair like WES still does it?
    As posted tls just sold their melbourne post office building,not that long ago they sold their pit street building and leased it back.etc etc.

I have no intention of currently buying tls ,imo this sector is split between sleepy telstra,optus and tpg and the developing new generation servicing the high value high margin customers on the ASX as in MAQ,parts of ben slattery's business,DTL etc .
    Hence why tls must restructure/split to survive.
    ps then they make it worse with their incompetent entry into health and energy,energy should be simple for belong etc etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
-0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.59 $3.61 $3.57 $88.57M 24.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38155 $3.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.61 771370 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.