TLS 1.39% $3.66 telstra group limited

Reggie...brokers are in business to generate commission...and...

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Reggie...brokers are in business to generate commission...and depending on their client base will either increase their holdings or reduce their holdings of certain stocks to minimise their overall risk profiles...brokers want to stay in business.

I am not generating terror ..if people are happy with enormous debt ,low book value , high multiples , low margins and poor economics in TLS then that's up to them.

However I do believe it's my duty to point these things out to the less informed and give them the up to date numbers.

If you are happy with your investment in TLS please tell us why and give us the technical reasons or the fundamental reasons for your views ..this is a discussion forum and if you don't like my views that's fine ..but stop blustering and give me sound reasons why you disagree with the facts.You seem to be very confused with the difference between price and value...and the consequences during a market correction when things move towards value and price is thrown out the window.

All the best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.66
Change
0.050(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $42.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.66 $3.60 $194.6M 52.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106561 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 1245826 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.