TLS 2.19% $3.73 telstra group limited

Dabble ...I don't operate my accounts and I can assure you...

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    Dabble ...I don't operate my accounts and I can assure you if I did I would need to short millions of shares to make any kind of sensible money..and there is just not that liquidity ..to get set ..and to close out ..Cowan and Galbally have tied up over 40% of the shares..and the bulk of the rest are probably held by long term holders who have no interest in selling their Trophy stock !!!....So little to no liquidity to do volume...whether buying or selling.
    Most of the old holders are now probably not interested in what they hold and probably hold the bulk of the remainder after Galbally and Cowan stock that doesn't trade. In most cases early holders have made money by selling a proportion of Senetas at much higher prices and keeping the rest..you just have to look at the Grey and White and Bald at the AGM to get some idea of age of the vast majority of Shareholders ..I assure you they need the tea and biscuits just to keep moving.
    Remember at one time Senetas went from only a few cents to almost $1...at the start of the big orders for encryptors that fizzled out as software upstaged hardware ..so lots of profits have been made over the years from selling from a low costs base ...Indeed most of the present holders have probably made good profits and just hold the rest ..due to this present structure of holders it's not possible to short!!!
    In fact I believe anybody buying 10 million shares could drive the share price to above 5c ..But then try to sell them??!! just no liquidity.
    All the best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.080(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $43.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.78 $3.71 $115.9M 30.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64775 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 590435 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.