AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Unbelievable, page-10

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Most people review their portfolios at year-end – I try to review mind in Nov/ Dec (i.e before the new year rush). 2 weeks ago my stockbroker called – asked about our usual pre Christmas lunch (he pays so I am first in line – nothing like a free lunch) – he also asked if I had gone totally mad by ignoring all their advice of balanced portfolios – he asked had I noticed that I was now 100% in AUZ, (I had sold everything else even my CLQ and went all in on AUZ). I politely told young “grasshopper” to put a sock in it, and that if he looked at the rise in my AUZ portfolio it had probably out performed anything he had advised me over the year or last 10 for that matter, though he has given me some great recommendations in the past.
    So I ignored his advice and avoided selling any AUZ though he was partially successful, as to humor him and not listen to the same story over our pre Christmas lunch, I shipped him some more cash to put in my portfolio and as he said “not have all my eggs in one basket”.
    However what else is there to invest in apart from AUZ? Believing 110% in the coming EV/Battery revolution (I took that wonderful chart BlueSkyone Nocc and others have circulated as a guide what is in various EV batteries). I looked at what else there was to invest in with small miners in the Australian EV/Battery space that have in my opinion have the potential like AUZ to 5- 10 bag in the next 12 months.

Cobalt is indeed the new Oil – however there are other things that grease the wheels of the EV /Battery revolution and potentially new battery technologies. I have therefore made relatively small investments in BSM (graphite and potentially lithium) and HAS. BSM has done well HAS still waiting

Net net I should have kept my connection and kept adding to AUZ – however a relatively minor error
    This years review of my portfolio will however be easy - I have still not sold one AUZ share and still believe AUZ is a 5-7 bagger from here within the next 18 months and more thereafter once Sconi is in production end 2019 and Flemington is full independent JORC confirmed and progressing. Given the belief in AUZ and the Management team I don’t envisage selling any shares until at least Sconi is in production in 24 months, when I may cash some, to buy a few toys that my wife tells me we don’t need, we are simple folk and generally avoid the luxuries of life – but this will make retirement a little more comfortable.
    I look forward to my pre Christmas lunches with young ‘grasshopper’ – he always has plenty of news and the enthusiasm of his youth is infectious, oh to be young again; however this year I feel I might be tucking into my Magnum and he will be eating crow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $83.60K 8.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2299999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6118349 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.