AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I can see lot of people have mixed openion about the SCONI &...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I can see lot of people have mixed openion about the SCONI & FLEMINGTON project NPV.

now let's look at the email reply from our dear BB. this email was shared by our dear Newbie2015 who asked BB some key questions.

The link below has the full reply. But I have copy paste and highlight the key points

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...dium-project.3666528/page-33?post_id=27116685

Newbie 2015

"Will you be releasing the updated NPVs for both projects with recent commodity prices?"

BB REPLY

"The ASX prohibits companies from releasing NPVs unless it has been generated via an updated Pre-Feasibility or Feasibility Study. We aren’t allowed to just insert updated commodity prices and release the new figures unfortunately.

At the conservative prices used in our previously announcement studies, the NPV of Sconi was around $800 million and Flemington at $400 million.

The Flemington NPV will grow, of course, as we delineate a larger Mineral Resource.

As you can see, deposit AUZ and CLQ have very similar deposits, our market cap is vastly different. In fact AUZ is currently valued at about 5% of CLQ. At some point in the future, this imbalance will surely correct itself. Most probably in AUZ shareholder’s favour."

As u can see exactly that is happen with AUZ NOW. We r very lucky to have a person like BB who is leading this company. His foresight is awesome. His vision is clear.

Weather people downramp or upramp AUZ tge truth us infront of which u cannot deny.

GLTA
    Last edited by Faisal1475: 11/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 10696179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 325738 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.