AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Unbelievable, page-305

1. 15,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    I did like the comment today about a seed investor and potential offtake partner dropping a few mill into the enterprise to get things going.

Lateral thoughts like this are welcomed and it does give me a warm fuzzy feeling that in the simple world of supply and demand, we have abundant supply and we have huge demand.
    I do think that management will try to organize one hell of a good deal for us as they have been doing so prudently over the last six months. They have surpassed expectations and I have that warm and fuzzy feeling that by Christmas, they will be fillin' my stockings rather adequately.

For those who appreciate a certain genre of movie, just picture this person in said stockings.
    Coming from Baltimore and one of that towns most famous people was Harris Glenn Milstead. His acting was individual but some of his songs were and are classics. Go looking into youtube so you can listen in the background whilst studying on HC.

I hope I have redeemed myself with this one and if I haven't, I at least know that one individual liked it. Poor fella !

Just had a thought...remember a few months ago when we had that thirty million dollar trade at 1.8c I think it was just after opening maybe on a Thursday as well. I guess that may be one of Marcus's 'Ones that got away'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.80K 1.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 23993889 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1175337 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.