CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

unbelievable

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Well I suppose it had to happen. These guys just couldnt help but stuff things up. Here they have the perfect opportunity to promote their company and their share price and the interest in the company.

ASX speeding ticket : Do you know of anything that could be causing the interest in your shares.

Management answer : There is nothing that we know of that could be causing an interest in the shares.

Result: Share price falls

Managements answer: We presume the interest is in our share price is due to the fact that we are expecting to release a drilling report and resource statement later this month. Please see previous announcements in Dec. There also could be speculation on the release of the Top Twenty shareholder list. Once the resource statement is completed we will immediately release it to the market. Drilling has also restarted after the xmas break and we expect to get continueing results which will be released to the market as soon as they are available.

Result : Share price continues to rise and interest in the company increases.

It just amazes me that these guys can miss so many opportunities to promote the company.

Well just means longer to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.