TTC 0.00% 5.8¢ traditional therapy clinics limited

[Since the beginning of this year, Fuqiao (Chongqing) Holdings...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

[Since the beginning of this year, Fuqiao (Chongqing) Holdings Co., Ltd. hasstopped the original management company: Chongqing Wuhuan Fuqiao Health Care Co., Ltd. has the management authority and functions of Fuqiao stores, and now there are a number of counterfeit shops in Chongqing. Their franchise authorization is not legal.According to the investigation of Fuqiao (Chongqing) Holdings Co., Ltd., the fake Fuguo stores of the original batch were all from the former Chongqing Wuhuan Fuqiao Health Care Co., Ltd. executive: Zhang Ping (ID card number: 510225196504101178) and Chongqing Jiagui Fuqiao foot bath Legal representative of the company: Gan Chaobing (ID card number: 510225197109270371), Chongqing Jiagui Fuqiao Foot Bath Co., Ltd. Executive: Zhong Shijun (ID card number: 510225197011100331) and former Chongqing Jiagui Fuqiao Foot Bath Co., Ltd. franchise manager Su Jianbo (identity Certificate number: 500381198709113213) The authorizations of the fraudulent franchisees are not legal. The above four persons are not employees of Fuqiao (Chongqing) Holdings Co., Ltd., Chongqing Jiagui Fuqiao Foot Bath Co., Ltd. and the above four persons cannot authorize third parties to use. The right to use the trademarks such as “Fuji Overseas Chinese”, “Chongqing Fuqiao” and “Fuqiao Overseas Foot Road”, all the franchise stores issued are illegally authorized, and hope that the majority of investment merchants will be vigilant, beware of being deceived, if the franchisees use fake authorization The trademark infringement disputes caused by them are solely responsible.]

There's no way this business will go into administration for the purpose of being actually insolvent. I think the original company transferred illegally the asset out of the business into another entity. There's definitely some kind of fraudulent stuff happening.

Well look at our ex directors. I hope they have ample insurance to say they fulfilled their director's duties if this goes under badly... LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.