Arab children fear their male relatives and neighbours much more...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Arab children fear their male relatives and neighbours much more than the 'evil' Israelis. In fact, there is well-documented evidence of young boys being 'broken in' by older boys. And in a few years - the cycle repeats. Girls are very closely guarded, for a reason, in the middle east. So the attention and activity fall on boys. Girls can't be had - unless a young man (or an old man) can buy her from her parents.

If you work long enough in the Middle East, run into enough western and eastern nurses - and embassy staffers, you learn lots. You'd be amazed how many boys sat on a cucumber, carrot, etc.....and need repair. It very well may be the most common operation in the region.

There is a book that is enlightening about the perversion that hard-core Islam produces. It is called 'The Arab Mind'. It has been banned from many countries from the region because it is so honest. You can google it. I first read it in Saudi Arabia, where possession means jail and deportation.

I was there less than two years when I got loaned a copy - and found it totally truthful and accurate. It wasn't at all PC, but worth a read to learn where attitudes actually come from.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.