CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Ipod and Baron- you have been upramping this stock for some time...

1. 110 Posts.
    Ipod and Baron- you have been upramping this stock for some time and not once have any of you been remotely close in any of your predictions. Now you are both talking about CNP going to $1.00 in this thred.... sheesh. Why even bother making such statements? Nothing will happen until takeover or big property sales.

Your comparisons to other stocks and how CNP will follow suit are laughable. Just because AFG went to $1, does not make it any more likely that CNP will (they are seperate companies and have no relationship - I am astounded by these continued references to AFG). It is the same as saying that BHP has been rising over the past couple of months, therefore CNP will too!

I am sure I will cop it from you all for my statements, but at least my predictions have been accurate. I stated the stock would dive on the extension news, which was ridiculed. I predicted it would close down at 0.36 early on today while the rest of you were harping on about 60 cents plus. I also stated the stock would continue to dive after 7 April announcement - once again to ridicule.

People - don't listen to these rampers. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.