CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

drbeattie, absolutely agree with you. I have watched these forum...

1. 64 Posts.
    drbeattie, absolutely agree with you. I have watched these forum for nearly 6 months since CNP got trouble. Many people here say CNP will up, 'getting close to $1',etc just because they hold CNP. Last month I sold CNP on 40c after ann for a profit taking, some people here very impolitely said I am 'weak hands', and I actually get back in about 34/35 cent, and sold it today at 40c, I am pretty happy with it because I got more than 10 percent profit.

The point here is no investors want to buy stock in an expensive price, so even some good news come up, the stock rises a bit, but are there enough buyers to keep the price up? So as I said many times before, unless big good news come up, e.g. reasonable offer to CNP, I can not see CNP will recover this year, and such good news are some people' hope here, but, is that easy? IMO, it is not much difference as gambling. Of course, some people might say, 'I hold CNP as long term', well, if it is the case, why people still come here every day, and refresh the screen every second?

Anyway, I am sorry for my talking above but just feel some people here are not good investors, they are just gambler and want to be millionaire in one day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.