CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

DrbeattieWhile i agree that there is bias'd ramping on this...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Drbeattie
    While i agree that there is bias'd ramping on this forum and myself dislike the fact that everytime someone is in anyway skeptical are accused of being down rampers or asked if they are trying to get in at lower price.

I don't feel there is anything wrong with promoting the stock and i think the reason we are all so happy to talk about 1$ is because we all see the potential for the stock in the long term.

In regard to market manipulation, there is definitely some going on, i don't know if your around during the day, i haven't seen much of your posts in the day. But I've seen time after time the stock getting pushed down and the million volume sell lines moved down bit by bit every time the sp goes down.

It defines all efficient market hypothesis and fundamentals that this news, which i would consider good on all accounts send the share price into red territory. While I myself was immediately disappointed that there was no update on asset sales. I don't think any investor would sell the share on that basis alone? Imo the only bad news was the extra 3.75% interest on the extra liquid facilities, but i would consider that 3.75 interest on such a small amount in material and negligible compared to the magnitude of a loan extension.

I up'd my holding today at .365

cfoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.