CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

marwoode, don't bother asking about Vic, I think he was a GF...

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    marwoode, don't bother asking about Vic, I think he was a GF stooge planted here all along. Indeed, part of their modus operandi. Do check out his method !

On valuation, about two years ago the then chief geo for CQT said he was convinced Mt Carlton was a major new mining province, such was his confidence.

Now if you will tot up all of the drilling results since then and compare the resource base to that stated in the PFS, you will find a very large understatement in the PFS, perhaps as many as three orders of magnitude. Further, the PFS only referred to Silver Hill, not the wider Mt Carlton tenement, which is vast by comparison. Say 7km2 compared to 1000km2

In other words the turf GF have been exploring is discounted entirely, yet for some reason or other GF want more of the company

The PFS for Silver Hill alone indicated a Net Present Value of about $1.18 per share, which I reckon GF would privately recognise as a vanilla flavoured value, indeed, very cheap, though naturally a lot of retail holders would be happy to take this sort of money, naive as they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.