HUN 0.00% $1.80 hunnu coal limited

unbelievably cheap, page-4

1. 130 Posts.
    just bought in, lol thought I had a standing order at 70 cents, went to change it to 64c and some how it had bought at 73c to my annoyment.
    But the news is that the mines that were acquired are soon to be put into production (i think to memory was meant to be in June) and they are also looking at further acquisitions to build synergies. They are also looking at floating on the HK market as well, forgotten when they were looking at that.

If it falls below 60c i will be surprised as I feel that this should be the resistance point but who knows with the euro issues. But the idea behind this company of cheap operations in Mongolia, close proximity to China and a coal price that is forecasted to increase 'significantly' over the next 12 months are all positive things for growth and likely investment. Another plus is that its mining is offseas and should be more attractive than the Australian miners which will be enjoying new tax pressure. Hunnu also don�t need to worry about the change in policy in Mongolia with issuing of licences as they have already secured theirs. I believe that the shares are now very good value, although its fairly difficult to do some solid analysis of the financials with limit information available but the company direction is solid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.