GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

You are correct with a lot of what you just said. I don't think...

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    You are correct with a lot of what you just said.

I don't think it is THE great deal as discussed today. They have just tied themselves up for 10 years off take agreement with no agreed price. Hmmm, not good.

You are correct that they still have to raise more funding. 20 mill sounds like a good start but, as you say, it doesn't scratch the surface when setting up a mine. Also, it will be dilution to the sp as well as, I think, options or shares are issued.

PLS is still 18 - 24 months away before they produce anything. We will have money coming in whilst PLS is burning cash.

Somebody posted today, they just sold the family silverware and still have a bill to pay.

So now think about it, everytime PLS talks profits and revenue, it is ony a % the company gets.

This is good for GXY because we are 100% Australian owned. We will also be, eventually, producing brine and spod. A diversified lithium producer. The price we get for our products will be higher in the near term as well.

Much more to add but I think other people will have much more to contribute.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.