AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

My take is to follow the information shown in these unbiased...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    My take is to follow the information shown in these unbiased charts, they aren't opinionated but show what's been going on with the company as far as performance goes via released financial figures.

I'm happy with current business performance and it's showing up nicely in T7's charts above. I've said many times this year that the SP wasn't grossly undervalued if at all (around the mid 50-60 cent range), I now think after the last 4C (which I considered to be very positive) showing that our potential run rate is indeed very impressive and that the current SP is NOW UNDERVALUED, unlike most I've never understood these expected sustainable SP valuations of 1,2 or 5 dollars, these valuations were never going to stick and be sustainable without the financials to back them up, and that's now proven to be correct.

IMO the good thing to come out of today's low after a great 4C is I can finally say with some degree of confidence that we're IMO trading with an undervalued SP, this is now and has been for me a screaming buy since a couple of weeks before the 4C when the Alexicool emails came out, the sales growth in Alexicool this year IMO has been staggering, then the 4C hit and it's been a successful quarter that's now proven continual growth and that the quarter before wasn't a one off, it'll be interesting to see what reaction comes from this new analyst data, it sounds as if it's positive (from NC's email) and if it's been done by a respectable firm we may see some interest over the next few weeks.

Cheers.
    Last edited by melastcracker: 02/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.