VR1 16.7% 2.1¢ vection technologies ltd

Unbiased overview.......anyone?, page-21

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    Heres an honest point of view from a long(ish) term holder with a holding that hurts like hell after months stuck in a controlled trading channel, then a week of drastic falls, followed by a crazy day like today.

Some background on me… I was fortunate to stumble across VR1 in June 2020 and bought straight in.  My initial entry was just under 0.03, then it quickly went to as low as 0.022.  Not much unlike this last week or so, I was down 40% in a very short time.  FYI my lowest purchase was 0.024.  Since then I have increased my average by buying lots more, admittedly selling some too (often at a price that has had me add back in higher) on buyers remorse.

I still have a substantial (for me) holding which has gone up to as much as an 7-8 bag average when it hit 0.24 on the Facebook news.  Admittedly in hindsight not selling in the 20c range was a very bad investment decision, but one I am especially confident in time will work itself out.
    For the immediate future, although it seems many holders have already jumped ship, the others of us silly buggers still holding or those who are interested have a serious situation & a couple of decisions to make…

In your opinion…will the share price continue to fall & if so, how far ?... Are we best to follow others and sell out now hoping to buy back in lower ?  Lets be honest, at this point revenue is down on what we all had hoped.  We are told there is more coming, but even so does it justify current market cap?  Will we get the revenue expected in the next quarterly or not till the one following & are you prepared to wait and likely pay substantially more if it (& when) it does come.

On the other hand, how much effect will an announcement re an acquisition have… particularly when in theory that acquisition brings immediate revenue (on top of the revenue we are already expecting) that is promised to grow from this quarter onward ?  Are you prepared to miss out on that possibility and it being announced at any point ?

What timeframe are you here for ?   A week, 6 months, 5 years, 1%, 10% or 1000% ?

Admittedly protection of capital is paramount in this game and that’s exactly as it always should be.  I’m realistic & will agree there are so many other runners I’ve missed by holding in the last 6 months while yes VR1 has massively peaked, but since lost all support and now crashed hard.  No argument, this has left myself and other holders substantially out of pocket and worried.  However, there comes a point where holders & other interested parties will see value and jump in expectation it will turn around.  To be honest, I never expected to see us this low again, but reality there is a gap in the chart at 0.072.  I will be loading up if it ever reaches that and holding substantial long term if it does go that low with those new additions.

Reasoning, at 0.072, m/cap is about $70m. Surely a valuation that little would be easily justified by ANY SINGLE ONE of the following industries they have confirmed not only targeting, but working with…  take your pick… IMO each worth at least that to our valuation in time

Manufacture / Training (business/university/medical) / Pharma / Real Estate / Design / Architecture / Engineering / Automotive / Defense / Retail & Fashion / Communications & Media / Maintenance / Oil & Gas / Gambling, etc.

Anyway that’s my personal position & thoughts only.  IMO nothing has changed with management, not
    their direction or confidence… just that of the impatient market (which while is often the best guide), is not always the right one (subjective of course) to the timeframe of your investment.  That and the fact so many massive international partners & collaborators are willing to work with Vection and promote their products for mutual benefit.  Sharing knowledge and info and client bases.  Vections time will come IMO, just depends on if you are willing to wait or prefer to pay up when the market regains confidence & price back where it should be. Highly recommend anyone interested watch the webinar and pick your side asap. Over to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.003(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $23.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $20.40K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1912685 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.