PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

thewogboySorry if I came across as having a go at you, that was...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    thewogboy
    Sorry if I came across as having a go at you, that was not my intent. :))
    I admit I took profits today on 53.5 on a buy of 50.5. That is not a reflection on lack of confidence towards PNA. I will buy back in as soon as I am convinced we are on the up. Might sound simplistic but you have to watch out for the Algo Trading. They love cashing in on 'bad sentiment' that triggers stop loses/margin calls. I personally do not use them. I buy a stock, make sure I can afford to hold it and keep a healthy reserve of cash to live on or possibly buy a stock someone is 'panicing over'.

Missionx: I agree, gold is more a store of wealth rather than a commodity. It has it's uses in industry but better metals etc are 'hot on it's tail'. I think gold will always be in demand. Maybe the cow traded as a part of a dowry will in the future be wearing a solid gold bell. As 'third' world countries embrace capitalism they also will want to flaunt their wealth.

Anyone heard anything on Chilean President sign off???. Just straight replies please, no cryptic replies. :)))

I state my position as 'Hold' even though I sold because I am primaryly a T+3 trader. If I had to choose a stock to sit on, PNA would be hard to go past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.