PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

uncertain expected news , page-27

1. 11,632 Posts.
    You're very very close Elroy add about 53 more :-)

Its a tad tricky because sometimes the market isn't totally closed in all states. I have added them as trading day. but 253 trading days is pretty much on the mark.

I just think you want more holidays. I just want to sleep in a day or two. We're always up before sunrise, we have this dog I swear he thinks he's a chook I wake up to a wet tongue every morning.

Eloy Markets are always very hard to read and play short term and if we do it we can only try to put the foot forward the best we can. tad hard to play at the moment the yuan peg thing was pretty much a joke to some I'm sure. The Chinese always have/will only ever do what suits them exactly. Why the markets thought the yuan peg would be released immediately amazed some, I have no doubt. Quotes now seem to indicate that it may be a long time before they loosen the peg and then by only a small amount and always with the full knowledge that they can immediately wind it back if they so wish. So maybe the, the initial reaction was overdone which had futures up 150+ pts couple days ago which helped our market gain quite some ground.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.