PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

uncertain expected news , page-39

1. 12,085 Posts.
    FishingAndBeer
    I am NOT having a go at you, why will the XAO/DOW tumble?. Based on what SOLID long term economic data?. They are 'knee jerk, sentiment volatility barometers' as far as I am concerned. Take the RSPT. Did anyone REALLY believe that the initial draft was the final draft with 'no correspondence' shall be entered into it?. It made a great sentiment for shallow minded investors to dump stock. I bet they feel like out right twits right now. Good luck to those who picked up RIO sub $65.

With PNA, if you saw copper at $2.60(as we have recently) would you sell assuming the metals market is in a melt down?. What changes in 2 days to drop copper from $3 to $2.65 and then back up?. Nothing except a good short.

Gold is the funniest to watch. Gold up $10= SP up, Gold down $10= SP down, just like a yo yo. I recall when I started trading last Sep, Gold was about $US990, today up 25%, and not even a year has elapsed. Even if it settled sideways at $1200 for a month that is an awesome increase, but no, the 'ANALysts' will have a dooms day spin to it, SPs drop and hence indicies.

Housing in the US. One month they expect, say, 420 000 and the figure turns out to be 500 000, everybody happy, indicies go up. The next month they expect 540 000 and the figure is 520 000, indicies go down. Hellooooooo, what about the 80 000 you were up the previous month?. Who cares, a 'good reason' to short the market!, let's just FOCUS on the 20 000 'down'. Shallow Shallow Shallow.

A little bank in the back of Spain has a 'crisis' and all of a sudden Fanny Mae/Freddie Mac scenarios are played on. Good reason to drop an index.

On and on and on.... I admit economic barometers need to be analyised and there are some key performance indicators that signal overall world stability. The day to day over sold SPs and indicies is purely 'white noise', no more no less.

Sorry to bore you all with my 'female dog' of the day. One thing I know, the world stock markets are NOT sophisticated well oiled machines, just clunkers that will run with a bra as a fan belt!. :)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.