WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

uncertain, page-5

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    smilez,

One CR that comes to mind was WHE, they forwarded the record date from memory about two weeks and had a rights issue that was 1 to 4. The SP was 16/17c and the issue price was 10c. That was a massive discount ie. around 40 per cent. So what happened in the days between the CR annc. and the record date was that huge buyers came in with large parcels as they wanted to get a big allotment at 10c, ie. if you bought 1million at 20c you were guaranteed 250,000 at 10c. Anyway during this period the share price rocketed to 28c/30c and even after the record date it kept going to atleast 36c.

Obviously the difference here was that this right's issue is not as generous ie 1 to 9, but like I posted the other day the generous part is the free options that come with it. The poster Mackattack thought I went a little bit too far calling it a masterstroke in relation to the free oppies. What I meant Mackattack was that this carrott ie. the free oppies and this extended period of time before the record date IMO will bring big buyers in as they will want to get big allocations at 2.3c and big allocations of free oppies! This is why I was referring to it as a masterstroke!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.