IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

uncertainty over, page-13

1. 1,084 Posts.
    We can go on and on with the "Lasseters Reef"type talk forever,the bottom line is what the market will value our stock on is results.Is Majestic that big,we dont know the drill results tell us nothing about what can be taken out of the grouind feasibly.We are going to risk mine our underground sites,that is what the company says so I assume there is risk.
    Of the 2.5m oz what can we get out of the ground?I would like an answer perhaps SP can provide that.
    Our strategy plan has changed a lot in just a few months and thats not all bad.I dont get that the company says we will spend $10m now to get the second ball mill happening but that we needed to reduce debt despite the fact we will have increased income.We wont be taking advantage of increased gold prices as our hedge contracts are locked in for 2 years with significant penalties if we decide to change.
    We have been drilling the guts out of our resource for 5 years and we have have some good success,we all talk about what is around the corner but the market wants some hard facts about exactly what is there not just company staements and a wish list.
    No doubt SP will shoot me down in flames thats fine but please do it with somer faxcts not reterict like if you dont like it sell or nonsense about what might be there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.