Tylemahos, Thanks for your comments. I myself to not believe...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tylemahos,

Thanks for your comments. I myself to not believe Great Lakes Graphite business model is going to ever make a profit. 1st the factory is nowhere close to the potential customers and thus freight cost to ship in and out the graphite will make then not able to compete. 2nd this technology they are using is not lower cost then existing technology. 3rd the market volume for the particle size their technology can produce is not that large.
    As for Valence my concern is how long is it going to take Valence to get to break even? Yes I read their business model and there future plans to invest in various value added technologies. My concern however is they will never get the chance to invest in these valued added technologies unless they first can get to break even and then start making a profit.
    at the rate they keep spending investors capital I believe the day will come when investors will have had enough and stop giving them more capital and Valence will then go bankrupt.
    Do I assume SA stands for South America? Thanks for clarifying what you were referring to when you say “profession”

Re Isostatic graphite
    I assume you understand this is a synthetic graphite and can not use any natural graphite to use as a feed stock or precursor carbon. Yes the Isostatic graphite market is a specialty valued added market but today due to over capacity many producers are having a difficult time making money.
    The Chinese supply or dump low cost Isostatic graphite and with the fact the graphite Electrode market is has even more over capacity synthetic graphite companies are trying to use their excess graphitization furnace capacity to make Isotatic graphite.
    Skier

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.