CDS comdek limited.

Dave,I have held CDS since 4.5c last nov and FSE since it was...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Dave,

I have held CDS since 4.5c last nov and FSE since it was CME in sept at 6c. The differences are staggering imo.

FSE has had until now the promise of a project that was well over 12mths late on delivery. Sure it may have been through forces outside of their control but never did they disclose to shareholders that the original Witbank deal had fallen through. In fact they still haven't said anything about the original deal. They had no transparency about them and only updated shareholders when they needed to at quarterlies! (even then they were a one page joke). CDS announced a coal deal and immediately set about keeping shareholders informed of progress being made at announcements other than quarterlies.

I see the stigma attached to FSE is still there and until the directors can get someone in asap to run FSE in a single direction full time rather than the current directors part time attempts, then the sp won't run the same as CDS. That for me will be the key for the sp to move.

Despite my negative comments however I still hold in the belief that this will occur as I have patience (wearing thin until now) to hold on as many months as it takes. There is potential there with the similar setup structure with the BEE group, similar dilution (all needed to get the ball rolling) and similar terrain (almost neighbours!)

I have been tempted many times (but resisted) to average down as the sp remains below my average and thanks to CDS can now afford to "forget" about FSE for a while yet in the hope that they will right their wrongs and focus now on producing coal from their tenements. I guess I could have taken a loss at any time but was always bluffed by the idea that as soon as I sell they will finally deliver this project. Had the directors of FSE disclosed that they had missed out on Witbank but were working on other deals then I guess that the sp wouldn't have moved any differently. At least they would have had that transparency about them which would have gained trust.

The last point is that the people who post on CDS are soooooo much more positive and knowledgable than the blatant rampers (up and down) that were posting on FSE. Nice to know now that most of them have been weeded out and it seems to be better over there now.

Sorry for the waffle but in hindsight I wish I had have put my money into CDS rather than FSE - But I continue to hold both!

Regards....Maxi :o)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.