CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

uncle glen is a quality guy.......

1. 375 Posts.
    Having spent the last hour reading the "news" and associated comments it has hit me how much of a quality CEO Uncle Glen is.

1) His style of negotiation seems to be firm but reasonable - judging by the way the banks are alluding to have reacted.
    2) He has let the media feed the shareholders - as someone quoted he is not committed to anything if the media says it for him.
    3) He is very matter of fact - he deals in facts not speculation and emotion - and hence the limited news - there are no actual FACTS - documents from the banks have not been signed
    4) He is looking after the shareholders interests by re-building long-term value for the business for long-term holders - he doesn't give a rats about the DT's and frankly why should he.
    5) He has orchestrated an international media feeding - just before the deadline looms so as to almost put a hook in the cliff and provide support for the continuing negotiations with the banks - it all makes it better for him if the groundswell of opinion is that he is the white knight - it also by osmosis makes CNP appear positive in the credit committee meetings - those faceless bankers who make decisions - its perfect timing.
    6) he works hard - weekend meetings with bankers etc

At the end of the day most of us are in this for a quick buck - lets be honest .....but you know what the more I have got into CNP the more I like it as a longer-term hold especially because I have absolute faith that uncle G is the man for the job

PT

PS I'll use the profits from the quick rise in SP to have free carry on the current shares and release my trading capital back.... (I may like it long term ...but still need to trade:) )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.