EM2 1.69% 6.0¢ eagle mountain mining limited

Usually from greenfields exploration there is around 0.1%...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Usually from greenfields exploration there is around 0.1% success of becoming a profitable mine. Oracle Ridge isn't greenfields, it is brownfield with a known deposit and existing mining infrastructure in place, so I would correlate that with a significant increase in the success %. There is also a competent geological team in place with decades of copper-specific experience, and they are doing a great job of collecting novel samples and interrogating the data. I reckon this improves the success % again. Better to be thorough than to have a bunch of clowns rushing to production like oh-so-many lithium outfits these days.
    The drilling truth-machine has proven there is a deposit. Now the modelling lie-machine is doing its best to convince the world how big the deposit is.

The Preliminary Economic Assessment is surely underway in the background, another MRE underway in the foreground. If it is good, and the Cu price is strong, we have a great Christmas. If it is a marginal improvement with marginal economics, this will shelved harder than a pinga at mardis gras, waiting for the copper surge foretold for 2025.

No point watching the share price value erode every single freakin' day. MRE will drop in October or November is my guess so I will peek out from behind my hands then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $23.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $53.80K 910.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66766 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 27255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ 320923
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.