XST 0.00% 1.1¢ xstate resources limited

Unconditional Signed LA Basin Acquisition

1. 8,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Los Angeles Basin Oil Fields Acquisition

Successful Completion of Due Diligence

• Xstate has successfully completed its due diligence and executed a Purchase and Sales Agreement (“PSA”) to acquire two producing oil fields in the Los Angeles Basin
    • The Company has agreed to acquire a 24.5% working interest for US$13 million in the Sansinena and East Los Angeles oil and gas fields.
    • Under the revised terms of the PSA, the Closing date is now February 17, 2017 and the transaction effective date has been adjusted to January 1, 2017.
    • As previously announced, Xstate has secured financing commitments for A$25m at 3.8 cents per share to fund the acquisition and future capital development expenditures.

Xstate Resources Limited (ASX:XST) (“Xstate” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has  executed a Purchase and Sales Agreement (“PSA”) to acquire the Sansinena and East Los Angeles oil and gas fields following the successful completion of its due diligence.

The Company has agreed to acquire a 24.5% working interest (20.8% net revenue interest) for US$13m as previously advised. Under the terms of the PSA, the Closing date is now February 17, 2017 and the transaction effective date has been adjusted to January 1, 2017.

During due diligence, Xstate was extremely impressed with the quality of the asset and Matrix Oil Corp. (“Matrix”) the operator. Matrix has accomplished significant recent productivity gains and cost reductions leveraging their own experience from the successful optimisation of adjacent fields, which are in analogous reservoir settings. Importantly a significant percentage of the productivity gains and cost reductions are sustainable in the long term thereby providing an excellent platform from which the joint venture can pursue Sansinena’s multi well inventory of proven undeveloped drilling locations.

The unique nature of the multilayered reservoirs in the North East position of the LA basin where oil  pay is encountered at depths from 200 ‐ 500 metres with up to 1500 meters of gross pay, means that wells recover substantial reserves on a per well basis from a relatively small drainage area. As a result a substantial reserve of undrained oil potential exists within close proximity to existing well bores with low technical risk. Importantly the commerciality of proven but yet to be developed reserves (“PUDs”) is enhanced by the shallow and predictable nature of drilling, the ability to use existing well bores, as well as existing drilling pads and surface facilities. Netherland Sewell & Associates Inc. (“NSA”) has completed its analysis of the Sansinena field, which supports our prior analysis. The Proven reserves are in line with prior estimates, however the Probable and Possible reserve categories have been revised downwards (between 5‐10%, mostly due to more conservative oil pricing assumption) which the Company considers immaterial to the overall transaction given the large premium of asset value to acquisition cost.

Xstate has secured funding for the acquisition as previously announced on December 19, 2016. The company has secured funding commitments for A$25m at 3.8 cents per share to fund the acquisition and future capital development expenditure.

xtstate  made a nice run of announcements pre christmas.  the only criticism for me is announcing things post the close which means i generally dont check the next day for announcements as I am only seeing the repeat of the previous post close one ..  i would have liked this announcement to be on its own  and posted up early for maximum exposure.. 3:30 pm  half an hour prior to a close is pretty hard news for me to pick up.. I actually missed it completely

I would expect in the new year a solid push by the management to get the news out on this deal as it closes in  feb

I would also expect that there is nothing impeding to the closure of other deals as in through january and feb 2017... its time for xstate to open up the throttle and progress its further deals in the pipeline..

huge 2017 ahead for xstate imho.. 2016 has been a stellar year with a 1800% increase in the market cap since cosimo's arrival..   and we are  still 1.4 cents off the cap raising price of 3.8 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.537M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1595355 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 180521 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.