STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Unconditional., page-75

1. 6,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    on 29.09.16 they announced the indue deal and indicated it would be done so via DEBT.....

on 04.10.16 was the first mention of a possible dividend... one dot point on a 25 page report....does one dot point escalate to "A Big Fuzz Made By Management". There has been more mentions about it, but, again one liners.... hardly the eccentric bold heading you're indicating...there's been excitement from some long term holders, not a great fuss by management.

On 31.10.16 they announce they have $15m debt funding for indue deal and other positive acquisitions....and Todd has mentioned they will not use CR.....

So where is all the big fuzz and any sniff of a mention of a CR??? When management say no CR, think I will trust them ahead of someone that's done nothing but try to stir the pot....

Dividends of 1 pip wont help sky rocket the share price, management know this... but it can certainly help entice a better, more stable, long term share registry...Mum and dad SMSF's, income based investment funds and the like.... Ones that aren't in it for a pip movement in share price... that are happy for long term growth and to collect a 5% return along the way (based on a $.040 share price).....

And apparently i make assumptions? I bought after the presentations, and you know what, there was hardly a mention of the blue sky offerings... Mostly talk around the indue business, atm deployment growth and the goldfields partnering... sure the eftpos and atm recycler etc were discussed.... but, i based my decision on the 2017 and 2018 EBITDA forecasts....And yes, i'd love to see it eventuate before i purchased.... But, I also loved buying them below four cents.... which will be far from achievable if the numbers stack up (or likely exceed, knowing their undersell and over deliver habits).
    Last edited by oxxa23: 26/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.