STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

Unconstitutional

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I read today an article about the nsw environment minister Kean who I have little respect for but he made a good point. He was saying nsw should be allowed gas from wa. The Minister King apparently shut him down because of wa reservation policy. I read the policy and it not only prevents exports overs but interstate. This if challenged would be illegal. I have read the great posters logistics on doing this and accept it may not be the best option without a pipeline.
    What governments forget is the Constitution of Australia allows free trade between states. There are no exception to this otherwise we may as we be different countries within our great continent.
    McGoven is preventing exports to the East Coast. I understand the politics behind it but it’s actually an illegal policy. This is not my opinion as a poster but a legal one that I’m happy to be challenged on.
    Strike in my view could easily challenge this and assist with supply but they shouldn’t upset the government in which they operate. But these are the challenges being dealt with by board among many more I’m sure. So the board I believe are being patient in circumstances where gas prices are going gang busters a share price isn’t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.