STX 2.38% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Unconstitutional, page-10

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Complaining about a reservation policy that has been incredibly successful and beneficial to the WA economy whilst ignoring the fact that other states have either failed to implement one (QLD) or enacted policy that has prevented the development of resources (NSW) doesn't do anyone any good. The federal government should impose an export tax on hydrocarbon exporters and attempt to make up for the rort that the PRRT is. Thats another matter entirely and one i feel strongly about...
    McGowan expanding upon and preferencing one company is certainly questionable and as a holder of BPT and STX I can see the inequity of the matter but nothing will be done because there isn't the financial or political will. I believe in a stable and thought out transition but building a gas pipeline across the length of our nation does not make any sense in the world we live in today. There are inumerable references one can make from history in regard to this. So to the fact of the matter, WA gas is stranded in WA unless it is liquefied and transported over east at international rates. STX needs Haber to value add to an undervalued resource and to have a chance of an export exemption through KGP tolling. I valued Haber at $0 until recently, along with the geothermal distraction however it has become apparent that this along with carbon offsets will pave the future for this company engaged in an old world industry to help create and shape the new world. Bringing Waylering online as quickly and efficiently as possible will accelerate and solidify this company and hopefully do the same to the share price. Not many hydrocarbon explorers manage to make the transition from explorer to producer and the carcasses of companies are there to prove it. I look forward to 2023, plenty of excitement to come.
    Last edited by Cmmdties: 04/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $607.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $541.1K 2.564M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 2953372 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 2308569 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.