MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

uncontrolled stuff...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Over the next years we are going to see many many claims , because stemm cell works, but MSB is EIGHT years ahead of any company world wide thats not just me saying that, also think outside the square I have just read an article that supports stemm cell may eliminate child deafness google it if you want.im not going there as it mentions another company .......Here is some unconrolled statements ...... Mesenchymal stem cells have become a hot topic in orthopedic repair, with some clinics already offering them to patients as a therapy. However, virtually all the published reports on these therapies have been uncontrolled case series.

Darren Johnson, MD, of the University of Kentucky in Lexington, told MedPage Today that the evidence base at this point is too scant to recommend such therapies to patients.

Regenexx, a Colorado company that markets an autologous MSC-based therapy for various joint problems, including meniscal tears, has gotten into trouble with the FDA, which has accused it of marketing an unapproved biologic drug. The company, meanwhile, has filed a lawsuit against the agency and is still promoting the treatment........
    Another reason why we are at the top ... V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.