HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Uncover Curnamona 2017 Conference (26 July 2017) in Broken Hill

1. 3,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Uncover Curnamona 2017 Conference (Broken Hill)
    The latest geoscience exploration and research in the Curnamona Province will be on show 26 July 2017 at this year’s 'Uncover Curnamona 2017' conference..

Dr Giles is presenting Stratabound Copper-gold Deposits on 26 July 2017 in Broken Hill (Session 3 'Current exploration projects: geology and exploration rationale').

Graham Teale is also presenting during Session 3, but on Tin mineralisation in the Mesoproterozoic Prospect Hill region, Northern Flinders Ranges; Recent drilling results and suggestions for tin exploration in South Australia.

"Held in the mining heartland of Broken Hill, the day will revolve around the four main themes of the UNCOVER initiative and will touch on all aspects of the geology and mineralisation of the Curnamona Province and related regions.

The conference will be an opportunity to hear firsthand from active mineral exploration companies as they summarise their recent results and geological understanding of this prospective region."

The rest of the Sessions maybe only relevant to the Rock Doctors.

Full program below:

http://minerals.statedevelopment.sa...004/293998/Uncover_Curnamona_2017_Program.pdf

Remember, the majority of HAV's mineral tenements are in the Curnamona Province.

For the general public and attendees of Uncover Curnamona 2017, there is free one-day field trip on 27 July 2017 that will focus on the geology, current landscape and implications for mineral exploration (to showcase some of the region’s incredible geology). Details below:

http://www.resourcesandenergy.nsw.gov.au/media-events/events/uncover-curnamona-2017-field-trip

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts (while I wait patiently for my HAV shares to be allotted into my account) and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $10.12K 56.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.