NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

uncovering undervalued oil and gas stocks-nen, page-49

1. 3,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Dear chillam,

I am not sure if you are serious or joking. "high profile company" and "really catching investors' and financial advisers' attention"??? It is is not so much as looking in the wrong places or the sames vibes but is more a case of over amplifying the confidence that the company has done all it can to mitigate the obvious risk.

Unless you want to see a short term price rise and then sell what does it matter about the price now? Your point has been long made and my type of response has been long made. If the market doesn't see value now, they most certainly will should the company find a commercial resource. As others have noted, this lag provides a buying opportunity for the believers.

No one has yet pointed out what more the company could have done to mitigate the risk. If you accept that, then why wouldn't holders be bullish. Why? Because there is a chance of failure? Sure there is, but that is a slimmer chance now we have 3D seismic, AVO, neighbouring resource etc.

I am all for a realistic assessment. In the past I have sought to challenge my bullish view, we all know, nothing is a given. Frankly though, as I have stated in the past, if anyone knows a company with better prospects and less risks then please let me know. Otherwise, we must sit tight knowing that a week's delay or two or three ain't gonna change resource v no resource.

All the game players and sicko's can try and create doubt all they like- and they will achieve some success but for me and I dare say a few others, the games won't work. I have put my hard earned where my mouth is, if it succeeds I will be happy, if not I will be upset- but no one can say the company didn't do their reasonable best to achieve a positive outcome. If you can't stand the heat...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.