NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

uncovering undervalued oil and gas stocks-nen, page-9

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468

Hello Stapleman, I enjoy reading your views; however, the drilling of Block 105 is massive, and success here will be advantageous for all the parties involved.

The drilling of Cua Lo-1 is huge if the estimation is anywhere near Netherland Sewell & Associates Inc (NSAI). With all those “Bright Spots” and drilling success for which CNOOC has had in finding lots of gas, not far from Neon’s Block 105, instills as much risk adverse as you can get.

This weekend I witness an athlete with so much confidence in his ability and belief that if we all can have one tenth of his confidence then that will go a long way for this to be a favorable outcome.

Most of the shareholders who follow Neon Energy on hotcopper are true believers, and I have notice that many have been following for a number of years.

Questions to ponder over the next few days:-
    1. How good a record do Netherland Sewell & Associates Inc (NSAI) have with their previous estimates?

2. CNOOC found Gas, and lots of it, near Block 105. Is there any reason to doubt ENI’s ability or record?

3. Do we all agree we have a bloody good team behind Neon Energy? I have been at this for many years, and truly believe in their ability to deliver everyone who is part of this, a favorable outcome.

4. Have you all heard of the boxer, Floyd Mayweather “money”Jr? If all of us can put together one tenth of the confidence, as Floyd to be a winner, then we are in good hands. When your nearly 37 y.o and fighting a much younger opponent and still show no doubt in your ability, and believe in yourself and win for the 45th time, then ENI along with two other very capable companies can also be winners. It just takes heart , guts and lots of determination and belief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.