NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

NKP release to the ASX dated 6Feb2019 said, "Accordingly, all...

1. 3,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333

NKP release to the ASX dated 6Feb2019 said, "Accordingly, all Chinese regulatory approvalsrequired to be obtained in relation to the amalgamation have now been received."

No need to read between the lines folks; it is a goer.

Furthermore, with this confirmatory development, (dragged out of the company by persistent parties some of who post here, and are to be congratulated), previously aired fears of Zijin's interests waiting for the SP to decline further in a vaccuum of uncertainty, no longer apply.

Instead, in smart fashion following this we have seen the SP firm a little more, as some are buoyed by the growing certainty in people's minds of the impending amalgamation and a resolution to the impasse, just not that the finer detail of that resolution is yet clear (of course).

In other words while I and others previously punted that buying more shares post the deadline for registering as dissenting shareholders, would still nett us 0.10c, a few seem to have returned to buy a handful more, taking the closing price back up into the sevens.

Should Rothschild continue to advise the chinese to drag this out, it will likely proceed quite quickly into the eights in my opinion, and from there....?  Who knows!

The clear and irrefutable point being, in spite of the questionably superior (hahahaha) strategy advised by Rothschilds, together with the slovenly representation of independent directors on OUR behalf, (thpffft), this will prove soon enough to be time better spent in early development phase of the world class platinum resource BY the chinese, (LIKE building a bloody road), instead of puerile games of keepies off!

That last para has been couched in language suitable for Dick OShannassy and his little independent mate to understand. sneaky.png

So what am I driving at here?

Well, for some on another thread it's all about negative irrelevance of 'being left holding shares after delisting'.

What a furfy, a distraction from the facts.

Try instead contemplating what impact a rising shareprice over the last hurdles will have on the inevitable chinese pretence of "offering 10c at an enormous premium to the current shareprice".  (various posters have rightly identified this in part as Zijin / Rothschild strategy)

*** Think about the maths, and think carefully;

@ a SP of 5.5c the offer of 10c is at an 80% premium for sure (they'd have preferred to have driven us down to that)

however

@
    a SP of 8.5c (should we reach that), the offer of 10c represents a pitiful 18% premium. 

18% for all that world class resource which was listed on the ASX here in 2003, (the first year I became a shareholder).

DO we understand now why those who have participated with their shareholdings in the dissenting minorities will be rightfully negotiating for a fairer outcome?

Do we understand the irrelevance of independent directors, who have made themselves a laughing stock by their inaction and mis-representation (in my opinion), and who have no call to speak on our behalf?

Do we understand the irrelevance of dishonest measures if such were to be taken by parties to upcoming negotiation?  For I firmly believe we will find the chinese interests to be aware of our equally hardened and business-like stance, (reflecting their own), except they cannot deny our legal rights to this resource dating years before some of them were out of short pants

And I would put to our "indie" directors, the current SP is a result of a form of chicanery, NOT something for hardened, but honorable businessfolk to be proud of.

It (current SP) is NOT reflective of the true, soon to be realised value of OUR resource, (that's right, OVER 20% of this resource is currently NOT OWNED by you).   It has NOT BEEN allowed to reflect the true value!

If you won't deal (negotiate) honorably, then leave the shares in our hands on relisting in S.Africa and go hurry up and finish that road!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.