LTR 2.46% 62.5¢ liontown resources limited

Under $0.50 Celebration, page-125

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I understand the anxiety that comes with seeing a stock I'm invested in being heavily shorted. It’s easy to worry when there’s a lot of negative sentiment and downward pressure on the price. However, I remind myself that short-term market movements often don't reflect the true value of the company.Short selling can create volatility, but it doesn’t change the fundamentals of a solid business. If the company has strong financials, a robust business model, and a clear path to growth, the stock price is likely to rebound over time. I've seen this happen before with other companies that faced similar situations. Market sentiment can be fickle and is often influenced by short-term events or speculative activities.Moreover, when a stock is heavily shorted, it can actually set up for a significant rebound if the company delivers good news or financial results. Short sellers will have to buy back the stock to cover their positions, leading to what's known as a short squeeze, which can drive the price up rapidly.I keep my focus on the company's long-term prospects and the reasons I invested in it initially. If those reasons remain valid, there's a strong chance that the stock will recover and potentially reach new highs. Short-term fluctuations and market noise are part of the investing journey, but they don't dictate the long-term outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.015(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 64.5¢ 61.5¢ $9.865M 15.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 230271 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 56900 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.