LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Under $0.50 Celebration, page-139

1. 1,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    The deadline is 31st of July as per the funding announcement (to produce an updated mine plan and BCFM)

I emailed the company last month (mid may), and they advised:

"Relatedly, but separately, we have indicated we will provide an update to the market on timing of the 4mtpa expansion case by the end of June. Just wanted to clarify that these are two separate disclosures."

"As a reminder, the debt package is an executed, full form facility agreement."

I mentioned in a previous post, that it appears these things go hand in hand.

They will first finalize the 4mtpa expansion case (which is due by end of this month) - and then, produce an updated mine plan / BCFM based on the 4mtpa expansion case decision

That is my understanding. They cant produce the updated mine plan if they haven't yet decided/finalized the timing of the 4mtpa expansion case.

They are not late, they provided these timelines a while back, and are still on track (the 4mtpa expansion case news should be released next week, then the updated mine plan / BCFM will follow, prior to the 31st of July deadline)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.