LTR 4.80% 59.5¢ liontown resources limited

Under $0.50 Celebration, page-245

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Traders, who are trying to make money in the short term, have been caught off guard by it. Long term believers in Lithium have already factored in the fact that in a cyclical business, things go up and down. Our only concern is whether LTR can weather the storm here, and I believe they can. No recession or downturn lasts forever, so my only strategy right now is how much more of this company I can own during the course of this current downturn.

An investor only thinks in terms of opportunities, a trader/speculator tends to panic more than they smile. You have to ask yourself, "which am I?" and act accordingly. If you think Lithium is doomed, then just sell your lithium investments and never come back, otherwise it's best to stay positive and stay faithful, it makes no sense to be a long term holder whilst panicking. Always "act" (not talk) accordingly to your beliefs, and stay calm and rational.

As for those of you trying to time the bottom of this bear market: good luck, I guess? The chances of you catching it is extremely low.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $8.852M 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 212314 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 310624 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.