CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Trader 10 - It's Mark - not Peter - please!A little politeness...

1. Taz
    226 Posts.
    Trader 10 -

It's Mark - not Peter - please!
    A little politeness never went astray, and newbies could be confused, as I was too when I first read your "Peter" references.

There are more "experts" on here on CVI every day - most of them now on the "doom and gloom' train. May I venture to suggest that not many are posting anything beyond guessing games. What is actually happening is hopefully all positive - which information can only come to us all via an official ASX announcement.

Now when that will be I, like everyone else, will have to wait and see. I believe we are in for very good news - but that is only MY perspective of things deduced from my own calls to the company. Finalising big deals to the point of annnouncement is always a nerve-wracking time for those waiting for news. I do not have access to any "secret" private whispers/e-mails, etc. This is strictly my personal opinion - I am holding for better times ahead. Who would sell now!
    Yes, it is extremely difficult to be patient/positive in such volatile and fear-driven times, whichever the stock, let's face it.

I hold, and retain my optimism, which I for one believe is well placed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.